A new notification has been released by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi regarding their 2020 recruitment drive. The Institute has announced 214 available vacancies for 39 various positions under groups: A, B and C. The 39 positions include: Veterinary Officer, Driver, Junior Engineer, Junior Photographer, Scientist, Receptionist, Technician, Technical Assistant, Physical Training Instructor, Librarian, Programmer and various other positions. The Institute is all set to commence the application procedure online from 21 October, 2020 onwards. Candidates are required to apply for the positions on or before the deadline which is 19 November, 2020. In order to apply for the posts announced by AIIMS, candidates are required to visit the one of the official websites of AIIMS: aiims.edu or aiimsexams.org.
Interested and eligible candidates are required to keep in mind that the minimum educational qualification criteria set is different for every post. AIIMS will carry out the selection procedure of candidates aspiring for the Group A positions through an Interview. On the other hand, the selection process of candidates aspiring for the Group B and Group C posts will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT) which will be conducted in an online mode.
In order to apply for the 39 positions notified by AIIMS, candidates are suggested to go through the following steps.
· Candidates are required to visit the official website of AIIMS at aiimsexams.org or aiims.edu.
· Next, click on the link dedicated to Online Application following which the application form will be displayed on the screen.
- · Candidates are required to fill the application form carefully.
- · Upload the photograph, signature and necessary documents in the format mentioned.
- · Next, pay the required application fee through the modes of payment mentioned.
- · Submit the application form and keep a copy of the same for future reference.
Interested and eligible candidates belonging to the General Category are required to pay Rs 1500 as application fee, while candidates belonging to the categories: Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) have to pay Rs 1200 as application fee. The official notification has been issued by AIIMS on their official website following which candidates are required to visit aiimexams.org for detailed information regarding the recruitment.