The admit card for the recruitment examination regarding the posts of Accounts Assistant (Panchayat) in the Department of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj was released by the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB). The Board on 22 October, 2020 issued the admit cards for candidates on their official website at jkssb.nic.in. The recruitment examination will be an OMR Based test carrying Objective type questions. After the release of admit cards, candidates who have registered for the written recruitment examination will be able to avail and download the same by visiting the official website at jkssb.nic.in. The OMR Based Objective type Written Recruitment Examination regarding the position of Accounts Assistant is scheduled to be conducted by the Board on 11 November, 2020 from 12 noon onwards till 2 pm.
The admit card contains the important details regarding the examination like candidate's name, roll number, examination centre and other important information. Candidates are required to mandatorily carry their admit cards to the examination venue for the written recruitment examination. In order to download the JKSSB admit card regarding recruitment to the post of Accounts Assistant for the year 2020, candidates can go through the steps mentioned below.
- · Candidates are required to visit the official website of JKSSB at jkssb.nic.in.
- · Next, candidates are required to open the link dedicated to the JKSSB Accounts Assistant Admit Card for 2020.
- · A new page will be displayed on the screen wherein the candidates are required to key in his/her important and mandatory credentials in order to log in.
- · Next, the 2020 JKSSB Accounts Assistant Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- · Candidates are suggested to get the admit card downloaded and printed for future use and reference.