The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the Admit Cards regarding the SBI PO Mains Examination for the year 2021. On 19 January, 2021 i.e., Tuesday, the Bank issued the Admit Cards of qualified and eligible candidates on the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
Aspiring candidates who have successfully cleared the SBI PO Preliminary Examination are eligible to appear for the upcoming SBI PO Main Examination. The qualified aspirants are required to visit the official website of SBI in order to avail and download the Admit Cards for SBI PO in an online mode. Candidates are required to download the same on or before the last date which is 29 January, 2021. The results regarding the SBI PO Preliminary Exam had been announced by the SBI on 18 January, 2021 i.e., Monday.
In order to access and download the Admit Card regarding SBI PO Mains Examination for the year 2021, candidates can go through the following guidelines mentioned.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
- Next, candidates have to click on the link dedicated to Download the Admit Card regarding the SBI PO Mains Examination for the year 2021 on the homepage of the website.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen wherein the candidates are required to log in.
- Candidates have to key in the important and mandatory credentials to log in.
- Next, the SBI PO 2021 Admit Card will appear on the display screen.
- It is advised that candidates get the same downloaded and printed for future use and reference.